export tax

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Taxes

Author Thread
953494582

Location: China
export tax  Reply with quote

I want to buy something from other countries. I need to know the price of the export goods and the tax. Where can I search for?
Post Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:28 am
viditagarwal

Location: Harrow(UK)

In general, import duty are taxable that the importer has to pay to bring foreign goods into his or her country from anywhere by individual or commercial entity. Import VAT (Value Added Tax) is a tax charged on imported goods and services. Here you will find guide about Import tax and VAT:

UK Import Tax and VAT
Importing vehicles into the UK

Hope this will be useful for you.
Post Tue May 22, 2018 1:25 pm