Is Fat too Bad For Health ?

Kindaichi

Location: Japan

Eating foods rich in trans fats increases the amount of harmful LDL cholesterol in the bloodstream and reduces the amount of beneficial HDL cholesterol. Even small amounts of trans fats can harm health: for every 2% of calories from trans fat consumed daily, the risk of heart disease rises by 23%.
Post Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:52 pm
Garson

It is bad but not as bad as you might think at all. I mean, there are some negative factors that affect your health much more, stress is a good example. I have some men's health related problems because of stress. At least I know about texas chemist online so that's not a big deal...
Post Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:33 pm