Jeep Grand Cherokee

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Earning & Income

Author Thread
Wuveth

Jeep Grand Cherokee  Reply with quote

I'm from Canada, and want to buy this car in USA. Have someone of you such experience?
Post Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:49 pm
GeorgeCarpenter

I recommend to use special broker company for this purpose. I've been shipping a car from U.S to Canada several months ago and used a professional broker company http://clearit.ca/ that did almost all paper and custom work. Try to contact them for details.
Post Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:38 am
Tresdin

I bought new car in Canada. Price is higher but I see what i buying.
Post Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:10 pm
Deen888

Location: Los Angeles

Gorgeous car!