Any Pointers About Email Marketing?

Reply to topic
Money Talk > The Web for Profit

Author Thread
Butl

I think email marketing campaigns are really good
Post Thu May 31, 2018 9:44 am
kestreleee

I agree with you! I would like to try some email marketing for me soon too. I would like to share the articles from https://reply.io/reply-dating-rules#1 here with you. They also offer some great tools for sales automation and marketing which you might find interesting to you Wink
Post Thu May 31, 2018 11:17 am
Garson

Yeah. I love email marketing for a direct approach to clients. I've read an article about the benefits of having your own email signature. There is a good email signature generator https://newoldstamp.com/ that helped me to create my own signature with a unique design. Try it for yourself, I hope you would like it.
Post Sat Aug 29, 2020 11:39 am