I hate a 401K let talk about Financial Freedom

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Retirement Planning

Author Thread
IsraelLopez

Location: New York
I hate a 401K let talk about Financial Freedom  Reply with quote

I'm already sick of this 401K planning device that is chip all in your brain. Just forget about it, start thinking in USANA with me. My plans living with a $30,000+ per month is awesome and there is no limit to making more money for yourself with USANA and having more, your living with just trying to solve your debt is not enough, you need to tell yourself that you have to plan with me lets make a financial solution a business center with USANA that is going to help you make $20,000+ per month and it take leverage.

I'm looking for honest strong thinkers like you who will succeed in having wealth, money and everything. $$$$$

Watching television all day is going to get you no where. It would lead you into a depressing future. Skills at networking and how to market your words and stories should always be inspiring to others and your wealth building with money and having to own no one any money and be a strong business thinker.

This is Israel with USANA let help change your future.

https://www.facebook.com/IsraelUSANA

What does it take to be successful in USANA it takes trust. A compensation plan, and four intelligent minds and trustful people you know who may like to work with you with USANA. This is honest work for your future, leverage.

Last edited by IsraelLopez on Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:51 pm
oldguy

Location: arizona

What does it take to be successful in USANA it takes trust. A compensation plan, and four intelligent minds and trustful people you know

If you plan to engage in this MLM plan, be aware of the math. With each new layer, you add new 'workers' who pay a part of their earnings. As you add layers, you soon run out of new people to recruit. The math is 2^X. When you get to 28 layers, you will have contacted the entire USA population. And at layer 32, you will have contacted the entire world. With today's social media power/speed, you can soon run out of new recruits. (Ask Tupperware, one of the first MLMs. They started in the 1950s, used networking and the power of compounding - and today there are over 3 million Tupperware salespersons - are any of them earning $20,000/m?

You mentioned the 401k "planning device" - I got into it in 1982 when they were started and I funded it until I retired in 1998 - ie, for about 15 or 16 years. Mine had about a million in it when I retired - so I was pretty happy with the result - and kept right on compounding after I retired.
Post Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:11 pm
IsraelLopez

Location: New York
to oldguy  Reply with quote

It doesn't matter man. No one should depend on just normal job. The main point here is it take work to be successful. Dude I don't know what you talking to be honest.

Its best you stay away from music and television that's all i got to say. Trust me you will have a clearer mind and go hit the gym, you will feel good about yourself to.

Its more then just MLM or a business center for the people searching for a chance.

"I hate seeing people old rugs that had never been change its very depressing and have you been living in the same area for all there life especially when a neighborhood is completely BORING.

Move on.

The people are afraid of an investment like USANA because they don't know what they are talking about.
Post Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:51 pm
oldguy

Location: arizona

https://hotmlmcompanies.com/usana-scam-review-read-this-before-you-join/

quote:
It doesn't matter man. No one should depend on just normal job. The main point here is it take work to be successful. Dude I don't know what you talking to be honest.

Actually, the opposite is true, no one should depend on pyramid schemes - it turns out that a 'normal steady' job provides the highest probability of wealth/success. The other methods - small businesses, MLMs, get rich quick schemes - have high failure rates. A "steady" income stream (from a job) will provide millions for you if you use your management skills to invest and build wealth.
Post Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:26 pm