Should I try cloud mining?

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Earning & Income

Author Thread
RedStar

Should I try cloud mining?  Reply with quote

I want to try earning money with cryptocurrencies and I'm thinking about cloud mining, maybe anyone has an experience with it? What can you recommend me?
Post Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:55 am
Flar

Location: USA, New York

Cloud mining is a good strategy for earning money with cryptocurrencies, however everything depends in this case on certain company with which you sign up a contract. Comparing with classic mining you won't need to build your own unit, spend much money for electricity, hardware and software equipment, all that things will belong to the companie's service, you'll need only to pay for it On the other hand you won't have total control for your cryptocurrencies operations too and considering that your general profit can be lower than in case of simple trading and buying strategy http://techglamour.com/cloud-mining-advantages-and... . Also I should mention that cloud mining is the best for long perspective investing, it's not so fast in earning money as some other strategies. As the best ones among companies for it Genesis Mining, Hashflare http://hashflarecode.com/ , Hashing 24, Eobot and Hashnest are considered but all of them have various terms and conditions so check them firstly before signing up a contract. There are much more cloud mining companies too but I won't recommend them because scam is an often thing here and it's easy to lose all your money with an unknown firm. An of course your profit will be always connected with prices for cryptocurrencies and they change really fast.
Post Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:36 am