Oregon - no sales tax?

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Taxes

Author Thread
johntimber

Location: Adger
Oregon - no sales tax?  Reply with quote

Hi,

I have read that in Oregon no sales tax is added to the purchase of goods or services. Does that mean that there is actually no tax i.e. goods should be cheaper there than, say CA, or that the tax is already incorporated into the price of goods? I guess what I'm really asking is : Is it cheaper to shop in Oregon than other States?

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.