Move to LA

Quri

Move to LA  Reply with quote

We want to move to LA in June, I am looking for a good moving company, any tips?
Post Mon May 07, 2018 7:33 pm
oldguy

Location: arizona

https://www.curbed.com/2018/2/27/17058006/california-housing-crisis-rent-migration-texas

Calif has been experiencing a net exodus for over a decade. For you, that means that a one-way truck to Calif is great for the moving companies. So you should get a favorable deal.
Post Mon May 07, 2018 8:08 pm
Flill

Re: Move to LA  Reply with quote

Just find some reviews
Post Wed May 23, 2018 7:44 pm
Rilan

Re: Move to LA  Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Quri
We want to move to LA in June, I am looking for a good moving company, any tips?

First of all, doing a little research is worth it. It could help you save some money and avoid scams. Also, you should ask friends, coworkers, and local real estate agents. As for me, I can recommend you professional movers los angeles - Mariomoving. It's a good company, I am completely satisfied with their work.
Post Thu May 24, 2018 8:41 am