Recommend me some nice coolers for outdoor activities!

kestreleee

Recommend me some nice coolers for outdoor activities!  Reply with quote

I need on for beach, come picnics, etc. Which are some good ones?
Post Wed May 30, 2018 12:36 pm
Butl

I just bought one at Wlamart, and it works perfectly. I don't see a point in buying an expensive one
Post Thu May 31, 2018 9:14 am
Hoelet

Hi there! Check out the coolers from https://homus.org/best-cooler-on-wheels/ I think you will be able to find something interesting and nicely working for you there. Good luck with it, guys. Hope you will find it interesting to you. Have some great summer days there Wink
Post Thu May 31, 2018 10:58 am

Originally posted by Butl
I just bought one at Wlamart, and it works perfectly. I don't see a point in buying an expensive one

I agree unless you are going to be outside for extended periods of time. For example, if you work outside, on a boat, etc. it might be worth investing in a Yeti or another more expensive cooler that holds the cold in longer. That can get pricey though.

Post Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:55 am
Darwin2018

Hi!I like spend my time outdoor its wery cool but when wether is bad i stay at home. When stay at home only thing that remains is watch TV, Big TV,popcorn and films -wonderful time. But recently, I broke the TV and I needed to buy a new one, my friends told me that they buy equipment much cheaper on coupons that they take here https://www.firstordercode.com/shop/bestbuy.ca I took a chance and am happy about the new TV, maybe someone too it is useful.
Post Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:53 am