Learn a Complete Profitable Forex Strategy

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Money Making Opportunities

Author Thread
Roger

Location: UK
Learn a Complete Profitable Forex Strategy  Reply with quote

Learn a Complete Profitable Forex Strategy Learn Objective Entries and Exits Learn The Most Profitable PATTERN in Forex Market Learn Real Forex Trading here, for FREE!!! Click on the link to access this amazing 9 Days Video Course: http://fxtradingformula.com/complete-forex-strategy-t/

Post Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:53 am
Deen888

Location: Los Angeles

I don’t recommend anyone to start trading without any experience and special skills! Trading requires extensive knowledge, otherwise you will lose your time and especially money. I personally received a professional trading education at Mytradingskills , and even now I still understand how risky trading is, that said, with the skills I've learnt I've become profitable over the past 8 months.
Post Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:29 am
SusanaP

Location: Managua

I agree that anyone to start trading without any experience, however I can to say the automated forex trading platform are good away for earn money in the currencies markets
Post Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:17 pm
swipka777

Most forex traders lose money. Then again, most forex traders don’t stick around long enough to know if they could’ve made it or not.

Will this set you up with the best chance of actually making it as a forex trader? Yes! And that’s basically all you can hope for. Work hard, don’t give up, have patience and you might make it. The freedom (both financially and in time) are so worth it.
Post Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:19 am
franklee

Location: NY

First of all, learn to think outside the box. Ordinary approaches will return ordinary results. Don't think small - with a modest account and a good broker it's realistic to shoot for over 1% a day. Even if you don't achieve it, an ambitious target will force you think deeply and innovate.

As a starting point I'd recommend you read Van Tharp - he's one of the few authors that give a realistic introduction to the field and he offers a concrete approach to thinking about system quality. I'd also dig into the resources at https://www.sharptrader.com/ to get a feel for how the professionals go about things. But there's no single source that will teach you to trade - you have to immerse yourself in the field.

Hope you find this useful, and good luck with your trading. Don't even think of going live till you have consistent results on your demo account, and then start small and work up by re-investing profits. You have to earn the right to trade big - don't risk significant funds while you're learning
Post Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:21 am