Your Favourite Films and Why

NoScrubs

Your Favourite Films and Why  Reply with quote

Just curious, what are your favourite films and why? You can give more than one, as indicated!

Personally, I end up watching classics repeatedly like Jaws, Misery, Back to the Future and so on. Absolute belters. Any psychological thrillers with a decent plot and cinematography I'm also up for, alongside films of other genres that have these assets. It's really hard to pick my all time favourites but if they're mentioned in a conversation I'll probably remember why I love them!

What about you?
Post Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:12 pm
catpower

Location: Spain

I can watch Remember the Titans and Friday Night Lights over and over and love it every time. That was my life, high school football in the south is that important. I've lived those movies, honestly both are actually kind of accurate. Most people won't believe that, but both aren't that far from what it's like playing high school football for a big and important team. https://www2.1movies.se/ is indeed great free movie site to watch movies online without ads.
Post Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:31 pm