Thermal scope for hunting

Wuveth

Thermal scope for hunting  Reply with quote

Can you suggest some good variants? I want it for night hunting.
Post Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:46 pm
GeorgeCarpenter

There are so many devices. What rifle do you have, and what budget? Such scopes usually very expensive
Post Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:10 pm
Tresdin

You can buy good model around $2000 from ATN. Here you can find some variants from official manufacturer. It is the most technologically advanced line of thermal rifle scopes on the market bar none! I think ATN THOR-HD 384 1.25-5x will be suitable for you.
Post Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:51 pm