App for business

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Business Offers & Requests

Author Thread
Tresdin

App for business  Reply with quote

I have small business, and I want to create mobile application for my clients. What company can you recommend? How much it will cost?
Post Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:37 pm
Wuveth

I always look for new useful and high quality apps.But to tell the truth, it's important to choose only the best developer to avoid money wasted. I recommend SteelKiwi - https://steelkiwi.com/ they have really professional and talented developers.
Post Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:08 pm
clarac12

Location: Dubai

Hii...I recommend FuGenX Technologies is one of the leading mobile app development companies. FuGenX provides services on Android, iOS (iPhone and iPad), Blackberry and Windows app development. FuGenX develop interactive and responsive app for that our mobile app developers team work on various platforms like Adobe air, android, app inventor for Android, code name one, java me, and lazarus etc.
Post Tue May 08, 2018 6:00 am
JeoJohn

Location: United Arab Emirates

This is happy news for entrepreneur like me.Graphite grease suppliers Hope this help in improving the apps.
Post Thu May 17, 2018 6:40 am
Monika555

I recommend to take a look not only at the companies in your country, but also at the foreigh vendors. When I was looking for a good variant, it turned out that Ukraine offers a great amount of developers with high education, big experience and perfect English-speaking and writing skills. It has to be noted, the article on https://diceus.com/15-best-web-development-companies-ukraine/ suggested me some good variants. Hopefully, you will find this information to be useful!
Post Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:32 pm
swipka777

Give Wings to your Imagination by developing your Mobile Application with Data EximIT. Apps we build showcase only a portion of what our mobile app development team is capable of.
Post Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:40 pm
franklee

Location: NY

Exegy is best when it comes to quality mobile app development services. The team of mobile developers are highly experienced and proficient in delivering quality solutions accounting to current ongoing development trends in the market.
And dont forget about the security. I recommend the 1stIncident Reporting app (https://1stincidentreporting.com/en// s the perfect tool to generate activity reports and send immediate actions to support teams in the event of an incident. 1st has everything to make security more effective by being a real-time, user-friendly tool that’s fully customizable Cheers Smile Smile[/url]
Post Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:45 pm
clarac12

Location: Dubai

I wish to recommend you, FuGenX Technologies Pvt Ltd.

FuGenX Technologies, a part of USM Business Systems Inc., is a CMMi Level 3 company, with an ISO 9001:2008 certification. Founded in 2008, FuGenX’s network of offices spans UAE, USA, India.

FuGenX provides services on:
Mobile App Development Company UAE
Android App Development Company Abu Dhabi
iPhone App Development Company Sharjah
Facebook Game Development Company UAE
Post Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:46 am