E-commerce, is it really profitable?

Reply to topic
Money Talk > The Web for Profit

Author Thread
Wuveth

E-commerce, is it really profitable?  Reply with quote

E-commerce, is it really profitable?
Post Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:58 pm
Tresdin

I think yes. I have bike shop and want to create online website for my customers. It will bring menay benefits for me, including profit. I will start with Wordpress with premium Montaina. It has great design and good functionality.
Post Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:06 pm

Look at sites like Amazon, eBay, and many others. Smile

Post Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:34 am
MachM

Originally posted by payment proof
Look at sites like Amazon, eBay, and many others. Smile

Manufacturers, brands (Samsung, Dell etc..) can sell directly from their website. They also have affiliate programs.

Ecommerce is highly profitable but concept of amazon etc.. look flawed because they list scam sellers also.
Post Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:33 am