How can I become fluent in English?

Rilan

How can I become fluent in English?  Reply with quote

How can I learn English fast? Can you recommend good courses in the USA?
Post Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:54 pm
Flill

There are no easy ways, unfortunately. Everything depends on you. If you are hardworking, it'll be easy for you to learn a language. Just practice, practice and practice. In my view, it's better to find good courses, yet the assistance of the instructor will enable you to learn quicker than endeavoring to learn alone. Check out this website https://linguatrip.com/en/english/
Post Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:21 pm
Quri

If you make it fun, interact with the language as much as you can, and enjoy the language as much as part of your free time (ie watching shows, movies, reading books in the target language that you would normally like to watch or read in your native language) then you can be learning even when you are relaxing!
Post Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:46 pm
Darwin2018

English is a useful language. There are many ways to improve it. You can learn the language with the teacher, learn through the watching films. But I think that the best way is through communicating with native speakers. You can try to search native speakers on some new dating sites https://datingtomarriage.com/index.php/page/information . There are many people who speak in many different languages, You can to improve your language here, It is a good way to find new friends too!
Post Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:25 pm
Garson

You're right, English is included in five love languages and it's perfect. I can say that now many people are fluent in English and it helps to meet and communicate on Dating sites. I think websites and mobile Dating apps are a good way to find love.
Post Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:23 am