Do you guys read horoscopes?

kestreleee

Do you guys read horoscopes?  Reply with quote

Where do you read them, and are they accurate for you?
Post Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:41 pm
Butl

I used to, but not anymore. It is BS
Post Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:45 am
Hoelet

Hi there! I like the horoscopes from https://horoscopelovemoney.com/horoscope/libra/ I think you will find them interesting to you too, and you will like reading those. Good luck with it, hope I was helpful to you here Wink
Post Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:17 pm