What is the best appliance repair company in Miami?

Quri

What is the best appliance repair company in Miami?  Reply with quote

Guys, please help! My refrigerator has broken, who knows a good repair service?
Post Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:57 am
Flill

I highly recommend you this home appliance repair service https://appliancemiami.repair/refrigerator-repair-service-fl/. First of all, the staff is very polite and repair technicians have a problem-solving ability, customer service skills and honesty. All these factors make this service better than other.
Post Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:22 pm
Rilan

Sorry, can't help but I think you can find on the internet
Post Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:10 am