Celebrities

Tresdin

Celebrities  Reply with quote

Who are you favorite celebrities? Actors, singers, sportsmen?
Post Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:59 pm
GeorgeCarpenter

I follow the basketball players from the NBA. Youtube, Instagram, Facebook
Post Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:15 pm
Wuveth

Actors, singers, sportsmen, I like them all:) I usually watch news on Youtube. Recently I found interesting website where you can compare different celebrities one to each other. It is very funny! For example here is a page of Harry Styles. You can find any celebrity with search.
Post Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:51 am