Does anyone have any info on Cannagoldholdings.com ?

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Investing, Stocks and Bonds

Author Thread
investmentcurious

Location: atlanta ga
Does anyone have any info on Cannagoldholdings.com ?  Reply with quote

I am thinking of investing in a hemp company that works with genetics. Does anyone Know of any investments in the cannabis or hemp industry. I was looking at Cannagold Holdings. There website is cannagoldholdings.com . I am trying to think long term 5-10 years out.... Any help , guidance or advice would be greatly welcome... Thanks
Post Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:03 pm
Deen888

Location: Los Angeles

Hemp industry is rather developed today, especially when it comes to medical marijuana . I would 100% invest in cannabis stocks, unfortunately I don't have a necessary experience yet, need to upgrade my knowledge.[/url]
Post Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:24 am