English online courses

Wuveth

English online courses  Reply with quote

I need to find upon English online courses. Thanks in advance!
Post Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:28 pm
GeorgeCarpenter

I can advise you these language courses link like a variant. Here you can deal with remotely, by Skype. As I read modern methods are based on lively communication with native speakers. I agree that in this case you will have the best result!
Post Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:47 pm
yammy

Location: Canada

I don't like online study. I think better will be to find good offline courses
Post Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:28 am
Dankore

Originally posted by yammy
I don't like online study. I think better will be to find good offline courses

I agree with you. I also think that a tutor or group lesson will be more effective.
Post Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:15 pm
Sander2018

I think, that the best “courses” of English is communication with native speaker, really. No courses will teach you to speak English better than speaking English. the best thing is to learn the basics of a language with a teacher, for example, in courses, and continue studying while communicating with a native speaker. You can find native speakers, for example, on dating site. I use usa dating site https://meetville.com/catalog/us I think it is good idea, because there are many good sides of this: you can find new friends, or ever love, and improve your language, English, or some other.
Post Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:30 pm