What is your hobby?

Tresdin

What is your hobby?  Reply with quote

What do you like to do?
Post Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:28 pm
Wuveth

I like to play different games on my PS4 or PC. It is good way to relax for me.
Post Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:05 pm
GeorgeCarpenter

I'm not a gamer but sometimes I can play simple browser games for relax from work. For example I like different action games from Skywardgames they are quite funny especially about zombies:)
Post Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:40 pm
vaduvala

My hobbies are reading novels and watching Dramas Smile
Post Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:40 am
yammy

Location: Canada

I like to play golf, great game for any people! Golf can be good for your health and your heart. Walking an average course for a round of golf can be between five to seven kilometres. If you walk 18 holes three to five times a week, you'll get an optimal amount of endurance exercise for your heart. If you are a begginer I recommend you to read these training aids on https://golfclubguru.net/the-best-golf-training-aids-for-every-purpose/ they can be quite helpful.
Post Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:43 am
franklee

Location: NY

My hobby is to stay healthy and to eat more vitamins
Post Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:53 pm
swipka777

I prefer to stay healthy as well.
To eat more fruits