What is your hobby?

Tresdin

What is your hobby?  Reply with quote

What do you like to do?
Post Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:28 pm
Wuveth

I like to play different games on my PS4 or PC. It is good way to relax for me.
Post Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:05 pm
GeorgeCarpenter

I'm not a gamer but sometimes I can play simple browser games for relax from work. For example I like different action games from Skywardgames they are quite funny especially about zombies:)
Post Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:40 pm
vaduvala

My hobbies are reading novels and watching Dramas Smile
Post Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:40 am
yammy

Location: Canada

I like to play golf, great game for any people! Golf can be good for your health and your heart. Walking an average course for a round of golf can be between five to seven kilometres. If you walk 18 holes three to five times a week, you'll get an optimal amount of endurance exercise for your heart. If you are a begginer I recommend you to read these training aids on https://golfclubguru.net/the-best-golf-training-aids-for-every-purpose/ they can be quite helpful.
Post Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:43 am
franklee

Location: NY

My hobby is to stay healthy and to eat more vitamins
Post Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:53 pm
swipka777

I prefer to stay healthy as well.
To eat more fruits
drink water
to do work out
to take japanese supplements https://bio-japan.net/supplements/ and just enjoy the life.
Post Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:57 pm
Barbarita

I love cooking, I am very good at baking. I also love cooking pasta. Although I have a profession programmer.
Post Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:31 am
Quri

Hobby is something that people love to do in their free time. My hobbies differ from place to place. If I am all alone at home. I read. I read about just anything that interests me. Be it about sensitive topics or insensitive topics, I read to get knowledge about it.
Post Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:43 am
Flill

When I have free time, I like to play video games. Well, there are many games I play very often and I wish to become a pro gamer one day. Recently I bought a gaming mouse, a good monitor and found awesome pro settings here https://fortnitesettingspro.com/, it's invaluable information for every gamer.
Post Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:12 pm
Dankore

One of my hobbies is photography. I began to take a great interest in a photo in school, then I gave up this callling and now I have returned to my favorite camera. I already bought a new lens, because I like macro photography the most. I also started a photo shoot for my friends. This helps save money on buying new equipment for my camera. Now I want to buy a new more convenient tripod and lightboxes. Since I haven’t been involved in photography for a long time, I’m looking for a lot of information on the Internet about photography equipment, for example, on this portal https://threeleggedtech.com/ there are articles with reviews of various shooting equipment, besides you can find tips and tricks to take a good photo. I like the fact that I have more free time for my hobbies.
Post Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:23 pm