Hobby

Darwin2018

i like shopping)
Post Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:24 am
Brotherjohn

Communication is my hobby. I love to get acquainted with new people, learn something new, communicate. It's really cool. I use various dating and communication sites. This is very popular now, so there are many sites for communication today. There are sites for different types of communication. I am a lonely person, so sometimes I visit sites for gay dating https://meetville.com/catalog/us/cg-11-lgbt/6716/gay I think it is a good variant for for the lonely ones.
Post Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:07 pm
catpower

Location: Spain

My hobby is collecting and buying rare and silver coins. My collection starts with collecting paper currencies, then it moved on to collecting silver and gold bullions. My first bullion coin that I collected is the 2009 ultra high relief gold 1 oz american eagle. After that, I started to buy silver american eagle from the US mint, and now my collection invovles coins from around the world. I also found a lot of profitable services because of which my hobby doesn`t allow me to spend large sums of money https://goldadvert.com/
Post Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:50 pm
Garson

As a hobby, I watch football games, explore stats on https://livescores.biz , collect football-related stuff. I guess, it's a nice one. Maybe I could do music or something. But I am glad that my life now is connected to football.
Post Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:25 am
Darwin2018

My hobby is reading book
Post Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:18 pm
Garson

Re: Hobby  Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Darwin2018
Hi, let's talk about a hobby)) What do you do in your free time? I like films)

Hey.
Post Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:13 pm
swipka777

I like to watch different interesting movies when I havee free time. Last time, I was using https://www.ratrating.com/tops/movies/free-movies-download/in which is a perfect way to have a rest, to download interesting TV shows, movies or cartoons as well.
Post Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:51 pm
Garson

So, lately sports betting turned into a hobby for me. I've been browsing the web a few months ago and found this link https://nga-online-betting.org . Being a football fan decided to try out betting and turned out that I am pretty good at it and that it makes watching games even more interesting.
Post Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:09 pm