becoming a successful affiliate marketer?

Reply to topic
Money Talk > The Web for Profit

Author Thread
hmsnaveen95

Location: Chennai, India
becoming a successful affiliate marketer?  Reply with quote

What are your top recommendations for becoming a successful affiliate marketer?
Post Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:53 am
SwGupta

Location: United States

I’ve got two and a half words that will help you solve this problem:

Long‐tail keywords.

Why should you care about long‐tail keywords?

Because they can drive a TON of high‐converting traffic to your website and dramatically increase revenue for your business.
Long‐tail keywords are “unpopular” (i.e., low Volume) and highly‐focused search queries that tend to convert exceptionally well.

Why are they called “long‐tail keywords?” We’ll get to that in a second.

For now, you should know that the vast majority of Google searches are very specific and unpopular (i.e., long‐tail).

An avid reader who loves to travel across beautiful places and cooks in free time. . Know Complete Guide on Software Engineering vs Computer science by our experts.
Post Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:10 pm