Android app testing

Reply to topic
Money Talk > The Web for Profit

Author Thread
Tresdin

Android app testing  Reply with quote

How to do Android app testing? What I need for this?
Post Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:47 pm
Wuveth

Android app testing is not so simple thing. There are so many different screen sizes, resolutions, and capabilities ranging across versions and devices. So I think you need to work with professionals that have all necessary equipment. For example read this article https://steelkiwi.com/blog/steelkiwi-own-device-farm-to-test-android-apps/ from SteelKiwi blog, they have their own device farm! This company works with automating business processes.
Post Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:31 pm
SwGupta

Location: United States

Testing your app is an integral part of the app development process. By running tests against your app consistently, you can verify your app's correctness, functional behavior, and usability before you release it publicly.

Testing also provides you with the following advantages:

Rapid feedback on failures.
Early failure detection in the development cycle.
Safer code refactoring, letting you optimize code without worrying about regressions.
Stable development velocity, helping you minimize technical debt.

An avid reader who loves to travel across beautiful places and cooks in free time. . Know Complete Guide on Software Engineering vs Computer science by our experts.
Post Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:12 pm