Is pagerank still working or is it dead?

Reply to topic
Money Talk > The Web for Profit

Author Thread
First Choice

Location: Valdosta, GA

Originally posted by triballoans
Pagerank is not important for google now.

Holy resurrection from the dead! Eh, since it's up here... I'm glad it's gone. It played a disgusting role in ruining the web. Since Google is removing PR from it's toolbar, it'll thankfully be a distant memory soon.
Post Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:05 pm
ning

It has gone from being important to useless.
Post Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:08 am
danielnash

Location: California

Yes it is true, Page Rank is no more important factor.
Post Thu May 04, 2017 12:16 pm
SwGupta

Location: United States

Every webmaster should understand how PageRank really works. This knowledge is essential for that kind of optimization where an SEO clearly sees what exactly has to be done to get a result as well as what has gone wrong when the ranks dropped.

The calculation seems kind of tricky. As you remember from my foreword, the PageRank score of each page depends on the score of the page that links to it. But we can't know the score of these pages till we calculate it. So it seemingly forms circles and is impossible to calculate.

An avid reader who loves to travel across beautiful places and cooks in free time. . Know Complete Guide on Software Engineering vs Computer science by our experts.
Post Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:47 pm