How and where to invest my money?

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Investing, Stocks and Bonds

Author Thread
Rilan

How and where to invest my money?  Reply with quote

What are the most useful money investment and saving tricks? Share your life experience, please
Post Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:30 am
swipka777

Sell your house, cars, and underwear for BITCOIN. When was the last time a common person use CrytoCurrency as a currency to pay for anything? 40% of bitcoin value is owned by a few groups that tries to pump bitcoin frenzy and get the masses to be like asses. Individuals aren’t buying Bitcoin to use as a currency or as a store of value, but are buying BTC in an attempt to get rich quick.
Post Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:12 pm
franklee

Location: NY

if you are a fresher or looking for an investing in something - blockchain would be the right technology for you.. I have found the government is also interested in promoting blockchain education I have spent hours learning about this topic here https://blockchain.intellectsoft.net/ do believe it is our future.

Last edited by franklee on Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Post Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:13 pm
swipka777

Sell your house, cars, and underwear for BITCOIN. When was the last time a common person use CrytoCurrency as a currency to pay for anything? 40% of bitcoin value is owned by a few groups that tries to pump bitcoin frenzy and get the masses to be like asses. Individuals aren’t buying Bitcoin to use as a currency or as a store of value, but are buying BTC in an attempt to get rich quick.
Post Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:06 am
Darwin2018

I do not think that investing in bitcoin is a good way of earning money. Personally, I have chosen to earn money on mobile applications. It's very popular now because everyone is using mobile apps and are ready to pay for downloading them. This kind of business brings me revenue more than $ 5,000 a month. the main thing is to find professionals who can help you create a good mobile app at a low price. This young team https://theappsolutions.com helped me. they are real professionals and were able to quickly implement all my ideas.Good luck)
Post Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:57 am