E-commerce, is it really profitable?

Reply to topic
Money Talk > The Web for Profit

Author Thread
Wuveth

E-commerce, is it really profitable?  Reply with quote

E-commerce, is it really profitable?
Post Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:58 pm
Tresdin

I think yes. I have bike shop and want to create online website for my customers. It will bring menay benefits for me, including profit. I will start with Wordpress with premium Montaina. It has great design and good functionality.
Post Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:06 pm

Look at sites like Amazon, eBay, and many others. Smile

Post Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:34 am
MachM

Originally posted by payment proof
Look at sites like Amazon, eBay, and many others. Smile

Manufacturers, brands (Samsung, Dell etc..) can sell directly from their website. They also have affiliate programs.

Ecommerce is highly profitable but concept of amazon etc.. look flawed because they list scam sellers also.
Post Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:33 am
SwGupta

Location: United States

Yes, The obvious one is where you can command a price lower than your purchase price.
Products that have nightmarish logistics and reverse logistics should be one of the earliest to eliminate.
Products, where human customer service requirements are very high, should also be eliminated.

An avid reader who loves to travel across beautiful places and cooks in free time. . Know Complete Guide on Software Engineering vs Computer science by our experts.
Post Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:01 pm
Dankore

I think it's profitable. My friend has an online store. He sells t-shirts with his prints. He is a great artist and his product is in great demand among buyers. His first online store was very simple and created on a free domain. This is very difficult in business to promote such an online store, so he decided to invest in the creation of a new site. I help him with this. If you decide to create your online store, then I advise you to look for information on the Internet, there are many articles, I really liked this http://merehead.com/blog/e-commerce-trends-2019/ . I think that a good design and an intuitive interface will help my friend earn more.
Post Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:47 am