Is cryptocurrency a good investment?

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Investing, Stocks and Bonds

Author Thread
Darwin2018

I do not advise you to invest your money in cryptocurrency in 2019! Embarassed
Post Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:39 pm
Brotherjohn

It all depends on the type of cryptocurrency. Now a lot of cryptocurrencies are not stable and you can lose all your money if you invest in them. I regularly track the price on the cryptocurrency market on this site. https://www.crypto-rating.com/ Crypto Rating is a rating agency based in Hong Kong, a city with a fast-developing cryptocurrency ecosystem. Crypto Rating applies an elaborate algorithm for evaluating the cryptocurrencies by various aspects of their performance. This method is their unique know-how, taking into account various parameters. If you are new to this area I advise you to use this site too! Good luck!
Post Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:56 pm
franklee

Location: NY

I prefer coin trading https://www.monfex.com/ This system is very reliable and I have never even thought that earning with digital currency would be so easy.
Post Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:19 pm
Roger

Location: UK

In Forex trading, If you have big capital than you can make profit from Forex. Otherwise, if you use little amount in Forex than definitely i will tell you, you could loss your whole amount. Also in Forex, we could try to practice in demo account, it help us to learn about how to profit and recover the loss.
But in crypto currency trading, we could do it with littler capital.
But both are risky, also the main different is in Forex, we could make big profit from it, but in crypto it made for little profit.

https://bit.ly/2TMVhFN
Post Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:38 pm
swipka777

As for me, I prefer to purchase cases instead of crypto. Last time, I decided to use drakemall.com which helps to purchase different cases online and to get money. You just get some case and there can be anything starting from the phone and ending with some headphones or a simple PC game. You can take it or sell and to get money.
Post Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:22 am