Who can help me shoot my own video in Russia?

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Business Offers & Requests

Author Thread
Darwin2018

Who can help me shoot my own video in Russia?  Reply with quote

I am an aspiring singer and I need to help shoot a cool video in Russia. Could you help me? I am ready to pay!
Very Happy
Post Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:24 pm
Brotherjohn

It is not easy and in order to make a quality video, you need good equipment and unique skills in this area. I advise you not to save money and turn to professionals. My friend constantly cooperates with these Filming services in Russia http://filmspb.tv/ and says that they are the best in Russia. The quality of their shooting is amazing and all their work is worth Oscar! If you want your video to become popular and make you a celebrity, take my advice! good luck)
Post Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:49 pm
Sander2018

I have good equipment and I can help you! write me +7895485245
Post Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:53 pm