Most favorite place for vacation

jim.sklansky

Most favorite place for vacation  Reply with quote

I always heard that Switzerland is the best place for spending vacation. What is your choice.
Post Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:54 am

In the Winter, my choice is anywhere warm. Smile

Post Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:53 am
No-Brainer

Location: Oregon USA

Since I retired 12 years ago we have been on an endless vacation to destinations all over North America. Until I run out of things to see here, I have no real desire to go anywhere else.

A Unique Twist on Traffic Exchanges
Free Cash As A BONUS!
Post Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:14 am
liennguyen

Bali or Hawaii. Vacation with beaches is always perfect choice.

Visit BSSCommerce magento 2 checkout extension to enhance your e-commerce site.
Post Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:25 am
Dankore

I really want to visit Bali.
Post Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:18 pm
Kindaichi

Location: Japan

For me its Dubai.. Wink
Post Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:44 pm
Portofino

I think that for me is SF in the US. Or Hawai!!! Really cool place! Unfortunately, at the moment the government of the US add many troubles for tourists, they are asking for additional Form G-325A | Biographic Information , where you should put all your family members and information about them, but anyway, if you want, there are many ways how you can get there!
Post Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:58 pm
Darwin2018

There are many really interesting places!!
Post Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:02 pm
Sander2018

I like Finland. It is a cool country! My love for this country started out of the love of the sauna. I like to relax in a Finnish sauna. I decided that there could be no saunas better than in Finland. I decided to go and try a Finnish sauna in Helsinki. It's crazy, I know. I learned a lot of interesting things, I saw many beautiful places after traveling to Finland. I decided to install an indoor sauna at home. I found a good company http://sdsaustralia.com . They did their job perfectly. Now I can enjoy a real Finnish sauna right at home.
Post Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:12 pm
catpower

Location: Spain

We’ve just returned home to Paris, and it’s no exaggeration to say that Greece blew my mind, stole my heart, and cracked me wide open... For about a billion different reasons. One of which was our incredible experience working with https://www.ellincar.com/ I loved everything Greece had to offer — the history, food, art, culture, people, landscape, sunrises and sunsets... It was magical! We are getting married in Halkidiki next June!
Post Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:24 am
Darwin2018

We just came back from Barcelona, the sweetest place i`ve ever been. Those small and tiny streets are amazing, but don`t go too far from central streets, there you can face some drug dealers and thiefs. We went to the beach, at this time its chilly but still good to have a walk, me and my friends were looking for some good place to stop, and we found it on https://www.lugaris.com/en/lugaris-beach . That was an amazing time, we didn`t have annouing neighbors, nice pool, clean rooms, great service. We left good comments at the desk and good tips.
Post Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:24 pm
swipka777

4,000 Islands in Laos. Outstanding getaway, cheap (you can spend more on the wedding) and very nice beer.
Post Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:42 pm
franklee

Location: NY

I would rather choose Maldivyan Islands. You see I am planning my wedding and thinking over registry ideas, have found some great here https://www.weddingforward.com/wedding-registry-ideas/ and they all would be perfect for such ocean views. I am looking forward for my wedding!
Post Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:25 am