How are you looking for medicine?

GeorgeCarpenter

How are you looking for medicine?  Reply with quote

How are you looking for medicine? Is online pharmacy is a good variant?
Post Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:48 pm
Tresdin

There are two kinds of internet pharmacies. A real pharmacy that also has a wesite. And a website that is not a real pharmacy.

The NABP reports over 10000 fake pharmacies on line that are selling counterfeit drugs from overseas.

If you buy from a fake pharmacy you are taking your life in your hands. Many of these are fronts to get your credit card information.

There is no magic way a real pharmacy could sell stuff wsy below whst every legitimate pharmacy sells for. Despites what you may think pharmacies in the USA spend on average about 75 cents of every dollar they take in to simply buy
Post Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:32 pm
Wuveth

I think it is good variant. I'm now searching for modern natural probiotic, can you recommend something? I read about Latcis, it contains enzymes of bacteria and elements of their cell culture. When those are getting inside your body, the production of healthy bacteria accelerates and the immunity gradually increases. It is Japanese supplement. What do you think about this?
Post Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:23 pm