hottest girl or guy

SizzAt

Location: Zalau

Originally posted by DavidWarner
In my opinion the hottest young guy in the world is Justin bieber and hottest girl in the world is Selena Gomez.

I hope i will not get banned,, but i have to tell you that i think you are gay!
Post Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:24 pm
Monika555

It is hard to say who is the hottest, there exist a lot of really beautiful people in the world. Recently I've visited bi chat room, and I should say, there are many hot girls and boys there. Speaking about Hollywood stars, I also vote for Brad Pitt.
Post Mon May 13, 2019 9:55 am