Online store

Darwin2018

Online store  Reply with quote

I want to open my online store with foreign goods. It is a good idea?
Post Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:10 pm
Brotherjohn

I think that it is really good idea! It can brings you real money, and became a real business. Online stores are really popular now, and many people make purchases on the internet. It is not very difficult to organize now. You have to determine which goods you want to sell and find suppliers. It will be more convenient if you use the services of a customs broker. For example, http://Clearitusa.com It is really good broker! They will solve all issues with documents, delivery through the cord. I wish you success in your business!
Post Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:16 am
Sander2018

Yes! It is really good idea! I think you will be successful!!
Post Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:57 pm
Garson

In my opinion, this is a very risky deal. A more dependable way is to start selling your products on Amazon. It may seem very difficult cause the level of competition is really high. Nevertheless. with reading amz scout it becomes far easier.
Post Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:12 am
Darwin2018

It is interesting for me too!
Post Wed May 22, 2019 11:18 pm
Brotherjohn

It is a good question, because many people are interested in this. It is not very difficult to open a good store, but it is really hard to make business profitable, popular. In my opinion, promotion is really important for every kind of business. I recommend you to make some corporatve production with your logo.You can order it on http://www.conceptplus.ca/ . This will help to make your company see and remember people, because people will see logos on pads, cups, etc.
Post Thu May 23, 2019 3:20 pm