Nigeira job search websites

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Earning & Income

Author Thread
yammy

Location: Canada
Nigeira job search websites  Reply with quote

Can you share some popular websites?
Post Thu May 02, 2019 6:24 pm
Tresdin

There are so many online portal to find jobs in Nigeria but few are the best portal that is here:
Jobdirecta
jobvacancy
nairaland
jobgurus
Post Thu May 02, 2019 8:19 pm
Wuveth

There are many variants for you. What exactly vacancies do you interested in? What niche? From my experience I can recommend to search on Jobsora, very good and comfortable job board. With it special filters you can easy find relevant vacancy. Here is a link for you https://ng.jobsora.com/jobs-ikeja for job openins in Ikeja.
Post Fri May 03, 2019 4:46 am
Barbarita

Ive heard about Nairaland. There are many information about different jobs
Post Fri May 24, 2019 12:40 pm