Cannabis growing

Tresdin

Cannabis growing  Reply with quote

How to organize? Is it possible to earn money on this?
Post Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:56 pm
Wuveth

I think yes. You need grow room space, seeds and grow lights. Choosing best grow lights depend on many factors and not so simple. My choice is Led grow lights, they have many advantages like low price and they take very little power I recommend to use this top pick https://smokeandbuzz.com/it is relevant for nowadays.
Post Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:56 pm
GeorgeCarpenter

I grow only for myself. In principle, this is not difficult.
Post Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:06 pm
Deen888

Location: Los Angeles

You can try to if this is legal in your country, because as far as I am concerned marijuana growing is not the easiest way to make money (but lots of people cultivate it for personal usage). I do buy cannabis oil in Canada, but I think growing the very plant is rather problematic.
Post Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:29 am
Hoelet

Hi there! I personally like using different cannabis products a lot these days. I would like to recommend you to read the info about them on https://beaverbud.com/cannabis/ and you will find some really cool tips for you there. Good luck with it Wink
Post Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:50 pm
Garson

Growing cannabis is an entertaining hobby, but I don’t have the patience to take care of plants. It is much easier for me to buy a finished product and not worry. If you decide to grow cannabis, then choose the best seeds from this list of strains https://www.marijuanabreak.com/best-high-cbd-strains .
Post Thu May 23, 2019 5:41 pm
Deen888

Location: Los Angeles

Cannabis is easy to grow indoors, just make sure it is legal in your state lol. You will definitely need quality led grow lights, quality seeds and understanding some theory of cultivation. I personally grow weed for myself, just enough quality for my concentrate cart vape device .
Post Thu May 30, 2019 12:04 pm