Short hairstyle

Darwin2018

Short hairstyle  Reply with quote

How do you think it is good when a woman has a short hairstyle?
Post Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:31 am
Brotherjohn

Many men do not like it, but I think it's beautiful. I think that any hairstyle can be great if it is fit and tidy. You can get redirected here and saw fashion short hairstyles. It is important that the hairstyle is appropriate in the shape of the face. This should be done by a hairdresser with experience.
Post Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:12 am
Sander2018

I do not like it....I think that short hairstyles are for men!
Post Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:11 pm