car shipping in non-working condition

Darwin2018

car shipping in non-working condition  Reply with quote

Is it possible and how expensive will it cost?
Post Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:20 pm
Brotherjohn

Shipping a vehicle that does not work is more complicated and expensive. Only true professionals will be able to cope with such a difficult task as quickly as possible. I advise you to contact SGTAuto Transport https://www.sgtautotransport.com/services/car-dealers-auto-shipping for help. I am sure that they will be able to advise you and fulfill your order. Their 5 years of experience in this field and a large number of established customers ensure their reliability. I have been working with them for over a year now and I consider them the best in this area.
Post Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:48 pm
Darwin2018

my friend, I hope this is not advertising and this company is really good!
Post Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:07 pm