Share your favorite PC games!

yammy

Location: Canada
Share your favorite PC games!  Reply with quote

Share your favorite PC games!
Post Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:30 pm
Tresdin

I really haven’t bought any PC games this year.

In fact I’ve only bought 3 games on all platforms this year, one of which was an old game that I feel I should play.

Nothing really seemed to be interesting this year (at least so far, the end of 3Q and 4Q look to be quite nice).

So favorite PC game of 2018?

Probably favorite PC game of 2017, which for me was The Witcher 3 (ran through a 4th play though last year)

For later this year:

Fallout ‘76

Shadow of the Tomb Raider

I know I’m gonna love both of these
Post Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:20 pm
GeorgeCarpenter

I have searched many sites on online. Then I found one best .io game site http://iospace.games/ These all are my favorite games for last three months. Now I am playing more this games only. There you can play all the games.
Post Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:31 am
franklee

Location: NY

Pubg and CS GO
Post Wed May 15, 2019 10:43 am
swipka777

I am currently using https://toomkygames.com where are a lot of different interesting mobile games that helps to achieve positive results. You can have a rest and to spend time with fun.
Post Wed May 15, 2019 10:48 am
Garson

Re: Share your favorite PC games!  Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by yammy
Share your favorite PC games!

I very rarely play PC games. I am mainly attracted to online c*sino scr888, because here I have the opportunity to earn money. Such entertainment brings me a week from 1000 to 2500 dollars. I don't risk big and I prefer small wins.
Post Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:19 am