What are your favorite apps for Mac?

Rilan

What are your favorite apps for Mac?  Reply with quote

Guys, what apps do you use? What is the best?
Post Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:34 am
Quri

To be honest, I think Elmedia is one of the best video players on the Mac. The player supports both common media file formats and uncommon formats. Besides, you can download it for free and test it https://mac.eltima.com/elmediaplayer.html
Post Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:37 am
Flill

I like Elmedia and VLC
Post Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:58 am
Portofino

I think that my favourite is https://777score.co.uk application. They build a nice and user-oriented interface with good animations and plots for statistics representation. Usually, I like to put sports bets and this app is very nice.
Post Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:02 pm
Garson

Final cut is definitely on the top of my list as far as I am a video editor. I also use www.movavi.com/support/how-to/how-to-convert-ts-video.html a lot because sometimes you need to convert video to a proper format to work with it or to upload it somewhere. I also use Logic pro a lot to create different sound effects. So I'd say that those three are my favs.
Post Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:18 pm
Monika555

I've been studying web design and I build websites in order to practise. So, I like using website builders for Mac. It is really easy to work with them, they provide me with all necessary features and most of them are available for free, so I can always save money.
Post Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:23 am
Dankore

I have a drone and I often take pictures from a height. I sometimes need to change the extension of my photos in order to process them in the program on the MacBook, so I often use different converters. Previously, it was a big problem for me, because I didn't know how to work effectively with Mac OS. I searched a lot of information on the Internet on this topic and found this article https://osxtips.net/how-to-convert-png-to-jpg-on-a-mac/ . It was very helpful to me. On this portal there is a description of many possibilities of this operating system; besides, you can find there a description of good programs. I like the fact that the site has selected programs with user friendly interface that will be understandable even to a beginner.
Post Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:41 pm