Best Kodi player add ons you know?

Hoelet

Best Kodi player add ons you know?  Reply with quote

I am new to it, but I know there are many cool things I can do with it. Which add ons are good and worth trying?
Post Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:01 pm
Butl

I like Lobo Kodi Build a lot, very handy and fast. Check it out
Post Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:29 pm
kestreleee

There are lots of great and interesting Kodi Builds, and I think you should try at list a couple of them to decide. I personally like using Titanium because it is very fast and looks good I guess. But I recommend that you check out the article from https://www.firestickhow.com/best-kodi-builds.html where you can read about different ones, pros and cons of using them and decide which one will be the best for you. Good luck, hope I was helpful to you here Wink
Post Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:51 am