The best way to spend your leisure time for you.

Darwin2018

The best way to spend your leisure time for you.  Reply with quote

I am interested to read your posts. hello to all new members
Post Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:23 pm
Brotherjohn

For me, the best way to spend my free time is to visit musicals. I watched Moulin Rouge, Chicago, La La Land and many others. My favorite musical is Dear Evan Hansen and I advise all lovers of modern art to visit it too! I am sure that you will like its breathtaking dramatic plot and unique musical accompaniment. I advise you rather choose a date, city and buy tickets on this site. https://dearevanhansenshow.com/tour/
Post Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:09 pm
Darwin2018

Thank you for sharing your experience! I also want to visit this musical)
Post Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:51 pm