How and where to invest my money?

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Investing, Stocks and Bonds

Author Thread
Rilan

How and where to invest my money?  Reply with quote

What are the most useful money investment and saving tricks? Share your life experience, please
Post Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:30 am
swipka777

Sell your house, cars, and underwear for BITCOIN. When was the last time a common person use CrytoCurrency as a currency to pay for anything? 40% of bitcoin value is owned by a few groups that tries to pump bitcoin frenzy and get the masses to be like asses. Individuals aren’t buying Bitcoin to use as a currency or as a store of value, but are buying BTC in an attempt to get rich quick.
Post Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:12 pm
franklee

Location: NY

if you are a fresher or looking for an investing in something - blockchain would be the right technology for you.. I have found the government is also interested in promoting blockchain education I have spent hours learning about this topic here https://blockchain.intellectsoft.net/ do believe it is our future.

Last edited by franklee on Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Post Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:13 pm
swipka777

Sell your house, cars, and underwear for BITCOIN. When was the last time a common person use CrytoCurrency as a currency to pay for anything? 40% of bitcoin value is owned by a few groups that tries to pump bitcoin frenzy and get the masses to be like asses. Individuals aren’t buying Bitcoin to use as a currency or as a store of value, but are buying BTC in an attempt to get rich quick.
Post Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:06 am
Darwin2018

I do not think that investing in bitcoin is a good way of earning money. Personally, I have chosen to earn money on mobile applications. It's very popular now because everyone is using mobile apps and are ready to pay for downloading them. This kind of business brings me revenue more than $ 5,000 a month. the main thing is to find professionals who can help you create a good mobile app at a low price. This young team https://theappsolutions.com helped me. they are real professionals and were able to quickly implement all my ideas.Good luck)
Post Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:57 am
Roger

Location: UK

Forex is the best market to invest your money and you can make lot of money with this very popular online money making system.Before trading you need to learn the basics of Forex and then start trading,.

https://www.smartfxtrader.com
Post Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:51 am
Sander2018

I think that to organize own business is the best idea!!!Think about it
Post Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:47 am
Brotherjohn

It is really cool, if you have money for investment. Bitcoin and other virtual currencies are very popular now. Therefore, investing in it may be beneficial. I personally work on https://quebex.com/ . Here you can buy and sell currency profitable. This site was advised by a friend to me, so I trust it, and I can say that this is a good place to invest and trade.
Post Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:24 am
swipka777

I advise you to consider the opportunity to invest your money in cryptocurrency. At the moment, this is a product that can bring you a good income. Let's look at an example, you just need to buy a coin at a low price and at the right time to sell a coin at a higher price. You see a clear profit from these actions, everything is quite simple. Learn in detail ico rating https://www.crypto-rating.com/ico-rating/ and you can decide on which particular product you want to earn.
Post Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:13 am
Brotherjohn

Crypto is really profitable now. Everyone should to try it!
Post Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:04 pm
Sander2018

I can say that it is new, modern way to earn money today. Many people think that it is deception, and it is impossible to earn money on this. But there are many those who make a big money in this sphere. There are many kinds of crypto. And you can read information about the best cryptocurrency to invest in . It can help you to choose right way in this sphere.
Post Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:39 am