Automated Investment

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Investing, Stocks and Bonds

Author Thread
DavidSvinson

Automated Investment  Reply with quote

Hey all,

What is your opinion about robo-advisors that make investment decisions without human intervention? I’m conducting a research on financial investments and I’m especially interested in automated investing. And since you are investment experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could also take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 8 minutes. Please follow the link bellow.

https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_agbsQwjYySyUq4B

Thank you in advance

David
Post Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:47 pm
SusanaP

Location: Managua
Maybe robots  Reply with quote

Well you have to have a good research to find automated methods. In the forex market, there are many Robots, you will have to evaluate the results. I experimented with one that only made operations in euros to pounds and had very good results in the first months.
Post Mon May 21, 2018 10:10 pm
klasen12k

McDonald’s Corp. engages in the franchise and management of restaurant chains. It operates through the following segments: the U.S.; International Lead Markets; High Growth Markets; Foundational Markets & Corporate.

mcdonalds hours |
mcdonalds timings
Post Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:52 pm
Roger

Location: UK
What is the best forex trading robot available in 2019?  Reply with quote

What is the best forex trading robot available in 2019? Make money from trading online! Real lots of money every week!
No expertise needed and no experience needed!
100% automated live forex trading. Easy to use. Best forex robot review site: BestEARobots.com.
Check it at: https://bestearobots.com/EN/Oxygen-FX-Trader

Post Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:42 am