401k Hardship Withdrawl and Proof for Audit

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Taxes

Times are tough.

I wish it wasn't so.

But I guess we've all got to do what we've got to do.

I'm just hoping that you've got the best possible advice, and that all the better options have been explored and discarded before taking a course of action that in better times wouldn't be advisable.

Well, good luck, then. Maybe that's what it all boils down to in the end after all.

~Tim~
Post Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:00 pm
vaduvala

Thanks for sharing.

what is a telecom technician? - Fieldengineer
Post Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:35 pm