Where are you studying?

Darwin2018

Where are you studying?  Reply with quote

Where are you studying? At school or university? do you like it
Post Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:37 am
Brotherjohn

College of California San Diego

Last edited by Brotherjohn on Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:22 pm
Sander2018

I study at school and after graduation I dream of studying at one of the best universities in London. I hope my dream comes true and I can become a student and achieve great success. Very Happy
Post Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:00 pm
Darwin2018

Thank you for making this topic active! Your posts are very important to me!
Post Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:43 pm
Brotherjohn

After finishing school, I decided to continue my studies. I study at one of the most prestigious colleges in California and I am one of the best students here. I am sure that I will have a good education and a well-paid job in the future. I constantly monitor my academic achievements and use gpa calculator https://gpa-calculator.com/ for this. It helps me achieve even greater success.
Post Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:44 pm
Monika555

I study at the University of Central Florida. I should say, requirements are high, and it is not easy to study here. My health promotion and public health dissertation is due in May. Frankly speaking, I didn't think, this work would be so complicated. I faced so many issues, and I have to use a dissertation writing service https://legitwritingservices.com/custom-dissertation-writing-services/. Anyway, my study is almost over. I'm going to travel in summer and then I hope to find a good job as I'm sure that participants with a degree have more chances.
Post Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:17 pm
Garson

Re: Where are you studying?  Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Darwin2018
Where are you studying? At school or university? do you like it

After school, I started College and I can say that I like it. Now, with the help of College, I want to get a specialty, but then I plan to go to University. By the way, do you guys use the paper service? If yes, then please tell us about your experience? I would like to find professional support in my studies.
Post Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:08 am