Where are you studying?

Darwin2018

Where are you studying?  Reply with quote

Where are you studying? At school or university? do you like it
Post Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:37 am
Brotherjohn

College of California San Diego

Last edited by Brotherjohn on Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:22 pm
Sander2018

I study at school and after graduation I dream of studying at one of the best universities in London. I hope my dream comes true and I can become a student and achieve great success. Very Happy
Post Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:00 pm
Darwin2018

Thank you for making this topic active! Your posts are very important to me!
Post Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:43 pm
Brotherjohn

After finishing school, I decided to continue my studies. I study at one of the most prestigious colleges in California and I am one of the best students here. I am sure that I will have a good education and a well-paid job in the future. I constantly monitor my academic achievements and use gpa calculator https://gpa-calculator.com/ for this. It helps me achieve even greater success.
Post Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:44 pm