What are the killer tips that make packing

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Real Estate

Author Thread
franklee

Location: NY
What are the killer tips that make packing  Reply with quote

What are the killer tips that make packing and moving easier?
Post Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:01 pm
swipka777

Know what you can’t pack. Some common household items can’t be shipped because they are hazardous. Don’t wind up on the wrong side of the law. Read our list of what you can’t put on the moving truck
Post Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:19 am
franklee

Location: NY

Never even thought that moving can be so challenging. I head that it is better to hire some moving company to avoid some additional stress. I have found great company, check some more info. My mum will be very glad if her piano would be delivered without any scratch
Post Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:29 am