student loan & credit card debt anxiety

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Credit & Loans

Author Thread
Barbarita

Yes, of course you will be given without any problems. The only thing that can be is that the limit is not so big. But if you pay them money on time, then with time you will be able to increase your maximum limit. If you are interested, contact these guys, they can help you https://debtquest.com/debt-relief-in-michigan/ . Good luck
Post Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:09 am
Deen888

Location: Los Angeles

I also realize my 18K in credit card debt is nothing to scoff at, so this is also causing me some anxiety, but to a lesser extent. Any thoughts/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Please don't underestimate anxiety, it can grow into a serious mental issue and poison your life. My anxiety caused real depression and panic attacks, I survived only thanks to therapy and cannabidiol (just vaped it with Airis Nokiva ).
Post Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:29 am