I have potential investors, but need a business plan

Reply to topic
Money Talk > The Web for Profit

Author Thread
GeorgeCarpenter

I have potential investors, but need a business plan  Reply with quote

I have potential investors, but need a business plan presentation. Can you help me?

Hello, world!
Post Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:56 pm
Tresdin

Re: I have potential investors, but need a business plan  Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by GeorgeCarpenter
I have potential investors, but need a business plan presentation. Can you help me?

I usually make my presentations with Powerpoint(using ready-made latest powerpoint themes), this is comfortable for me. You will get a really professional presentation, and editing it is not difficult.
Post Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:56 pm
ranjith422

Location: New York City

You can start a freelance work.

observations and solutions for cable companies
Post Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:12 pm