Home     Forum     401k     401k Rollovers     Crypto Forum

Is there a reputable online pharmacy?

Reply to topic
Money Talk > The Green Room

Author Thread
Flill
Preferred Member

Cash: $ 25.25

Joined: 21 Sep 2017

Is there a reputable online pharmacy?  Reply with quote

Where to buy medicines online?
Post Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:06 pm
Quri
Full Member

Cash: $ 23.45

Joined: 13 Sep 2017
Location: USA

When buying medicines online, it's important staying attentive as there are a lot of scams that sell fake medicines. In order to buy only licensed meds, choose certified pharmacy only. For example, I buy any medications from Canada Drugs Direct.
Post Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:07 pm
Dankore
Preferred Member

Cash: $ 34.60

Joined: 26 Jun 2017

I have never bought any medicine online, but I often use Canada Drugs to find the medicine I need, read the description of the pills, and study the side effects that may occur when you take new pills. I think this is a great way to save time and money (if you are looking for cheaper counterparts to your medicines).
Post Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:54 am
Butl
Preferred Member

Cash: $ 36.40

Joined: 09 Jun 2016

Have a look at eDrugStore.com, for example. I have been using that service a lot, and I like it. It is very handy, and I can find anything I need there. Good luck with it!
Post Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:36 am

Reply to topic
Forum Jump:
Jump to: