What is meant by real estate ?

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Real Estate

Author Thread
ranjith422

Location: New York City

Real estate is the property, land, buildings, air rights above the land and underground rights below the land. The term real estate means real, or physical, property. “Real” comes from the Latin root res, or things.

observations and solutions for cable companies
Post Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:09 am
Garson

Thanks for your explanation. My friend is a 3d designer and he makes 3d real estate VR tours. To be honest, till that time I didn't understand what the real estate is, but I wasn't asking him about it. I didn't want to look stupid and pretended that I am competent in this aspect. Well, now I have also read this article https://visengine.com/real-estate-3d-visualization/ and learned all the basic principles of this sphere and how it all works. Something new for me
Post Sun Aug 30, 2020 10:51 am

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4